Homebiotic is an all-normal probiotic spray derived from healthful soil. It will help to restore a useful bacterial microbiome in your home. Existing treatments for mold in the home either are not risk-free or sensible, or they will not very last. For case in point, chlorine bleach is poisonous to men and women and also ruins a lot of of the surfaces in a home that are susceptible to mold growth, like painted drywall. Other home antifungals are manufactured of micronized salt, which stops functioning as quickly as it is no longer evenly dispersed on a presented surface area due to the fact the salt has to be there to avert the mold from growing. It's also hard to apply to vertical surfaces, so its consequences are inclined to be short term. A new, normal way to keep your home healthful - Homebiotic is effortless to apply, effective and 1 treatment method lasts up to six months.
Maintains a healthy balance of microbes in your home
1 application covers 1000 square feet
Non-toxic, GMO-free, Gluten-free
Pleasant citrus smell from organic botanical oils
1 - 4 oz bottle of Homebiotic concentrate